IT Help Desk & Remote Support Engineer.
IT Help-desk Engineer + Remote Support + Support Coordinator - with minimum 1-year experience in similar role.
Job: Monitor & manage all support jobs & projects, remote support the field support team, provide remote support to clients, reporting and analytics, client satisfaction, manage, monitor & update the Help-desk Ticketing system.
- Provide remote support to clients.
- Monitor servers and desktops using RMM.
- Monitoring & replying support emails & enquiries.
- Manage, Maintain, Update & Monitor HELP-DESK Ticketing system on daily basis with accurate and timely information.
- Monitoring & Managing appointments & schedules of technical team.
- Track & Monitor ongoing jobs & support.
- Monitor & managing devices under support contract.
- Ensure High level of Client satisfaction.
- Responding to complaints/suggestions from customers and give after-sales support.
- Track target achievements & monitor performance of each support engineer.
- Processing of all jobs with accuracy and timeliness.
- Timely Invoice timely to the clients in coordination with sales & finance department.
- Remote IT Support & Help-desk experience.
- Strong expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting - Desktops.
- Strong expertise in configuring, troubleshooting - Windows Servers.
- Strong expertise in configuring, troubleshooting - network.
- Strong expertise in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Strong expertise in Configuring & Maintain basic Routers & Switches.
- Strong expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting - Backup systems & NAS devices.
- Excellent phone & email communication skills.
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team.
- Ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively.
- Ability to manage your teams time and plan your team’s day effectively.
- Should Have Minimum 3 Years Hands on Experience in IT Technical support.
- Should Have Minimum 2 Years Hands on Experience on HELP DESK SYSTEM.
- Good Knowledge of IT Technologies & products.
- Good written & oral command over English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge & hands on experience in Internet, email, MS office, especially MS Word & Excel.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and commitment
- Can easily adopt new environment.
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- IT Support: 3 years (Required)
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Required)
- Backup systems & NAS devices: 2 years (Preferred)
- Remote IT Technical Support: 2 years (Required)
- Windows Server Support: 2 years (Required)
- Network Support: 2 years (Required)
- Help Desk Ticketing System: 2 years (Required)
- Delhi, Dwarka Mor
- English (Required)
BPAC IT Solutions Customer Support Team is always there to help you whether in terms of Technical issues or service issue. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
Delhi | Bangalore | UP | Rajesthan | Mumbai | Haryana